Monday, February 15, 2016

Patient Testimonials: Bonati Spine Procedures Remedy Sonya G.'s Sciatic Condition


"Hello, my name is Sonya [G.]. I came in last week and I had heavy problems with the sciatic nerve – in the lower back - going down my leg for many, many years. And they did a S1 and L5 on Monday, and I feel great."

Sonya G. was suffering from problems with her sciatic nerve. The Bonati Spine Procedures were able to remedy her condition. In order to fix the main cause of pain, the procedures are incrementally performed, one vertebral level at a time.

In addition to sciatica, the Bonati Spine Procedures can be used to fix conditions such as radiculitis, radiculopathy, spinal stenosis, spondylosis, whiplash, degenerative disc disease, facet syndrome, arachnoiditis, and anklosing spondylitis. Learn more about the Bonati Spine Procedures at http://www.bonati.com/procedures/ .


No comments:

Post a Comment