Monday, April 25, 2016

Patient Testimonials: Jamie L Avoids Pain Killers after Extruded Disc Treatment

Jamie L. was seeking treatment for his extruded disc after a slip and fall. After doctor after doctor turned him away with pain management referrals, he finally found relief with The Bonati Spine Institute.

Here is his story:

Hi, my name is Jamie L and I slipped and unexpected movement really hurt my back and I extruded the disc three quarters of the way into my spinal column and when that happened it pretty much locked up.

I've seen all the best doctors that Florida has in the area and they all just wanted to referral me to pain management and here, take drugs, take drugs and was really against that and it got to a point where life wasn't good at all.

Thing about it is immediately after the procedure to my lower back, all the pain was gone, all the numbness went away.

It was a wonderful wonderful thing because life is back and you know, I feel a little tightness, but other than that, you know, stretching everyday, walking, I can handle that. But the pain that was going on, I just couldn't do.

You know, you can only cry so much. And it's wonderful now.

I have other procedures to do to my neck, but other than that I... no pain medication after the surgery, no, nothing like that, and it's great.

Follow the Bonati Spine Institute on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment