Monday, March 21, 2016

Patient Testimonials: Chris A. Fixes Back Pain With The Bonati Spine Procedures


Chris A. was able to fix his back pain with the Bonati Spine Procedures. Learn more about his experience with the Bonati Spine Institute.

Here is his story:

“My name is Chris, and I’m an electrical engineer from New Mexico. Four years ago I had a dilemma with two lumbar herniated discs, and my options were only open-back surgery. After doing extensive research, I chose the Bonati Spine Institute, and it was one of the best decisions of my life.

Four months ago, I was involved in a rear-end auto incident… with pain between my shoulder blades radiating through my chest, and pain through my neck. After three months of rehab, with no relief, I called the Bonati Spine Institute again. This, again, was a great decision. I had two thoracic and one cervical procedures.

Once again, I am pain-free. Dr. Bonati was able to repair my life. I am able to live a life with no restrictions and no pain. I wanted to say a special thanks to Dr. Bonati and all of the staff at the Bonati Spine Institute."

The Bonati Spine Procedures can help you with conditions such as pinched nerves, radiculitis, spinal stenosis, bulging disc pain, and spondylosis. Read more about the Bonati Spine Procedures at http://www.bonati.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment