Friday, March 11, 2016

Patient Testimonials: Sherry D. Didn't Want Traditional Open Back Surgery


Sherry D. suffered from major pain in her lower back but was not interested in traditional open back surgery. She could no longer bend over without feeling major pain in her right side. Learn how the Bonati Spine Procedures were able to fix her condition. 

Here is her story:

“My name is Sherry [D.].. And I came here to the Bonati [Spine] Institute because of major pain in my lower back. Just bending over, the pain in the right side just grabbing me, pain radiating down my right leg… I just felt like this was where I needed to be. I was not interested in [traditional open] surgery in any way. And I tried everything else... so I’m very optimistic that this will take care of this problem. 

I have a husband and four little children, and I needed to get relief so I could take care of my family. I had an operation yesterday with Dr. Grossmith, and I could tell you [that] I’ve never experienced such friendly, helpful, caring people in any medical setting ever. It puts you really at ease… I just personally wasn’t anxious whatsoever, and you would think you would be for somebody operating on your back... so that was delightful to say the least. 

Surgery is never without pain, so it’s not like tiptoeing through the tombs to have surgery. So for that procedure… to have woken up from that and been able to function… was just such a surprise. No general anesthesia, no ill feelings… just to be able to get up and walk out of here and be able to take care of myself is great… and to walk back in the next day and not have obviously some inflammation and things like that… [which] comes from having a surgery. But I can tell that the particular problem that we were working on appears to have been rectified. So far, so good… [I’m] very pleased.“

The Bonati Spine Procedures can help with conditions such as radiculitis, spinal stenosis, bulging disc pain, spondylosis, and radiculopathy. Read more about the Bonati Spine Procedures at http://www.bonati.com/procedures/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment